Women in the Woods 2019
Location: Burton Homestead, Nevada City, California
Join us at the Burton Homestead in Nevada City for two days and an overnight to play and gain confidence in a wilderness setting. We’ll be going over basic survival skills, first aid and nature awareness. We’ll take a peak into the world of bush-craft and earth living skills too! Super excited to be offering this course for all you women out there wanting to be more at home in the Woods.
- Learn practical skills for survival, including Shelter, Water, Fire, Food
- Establish core routines for nature connection
- Awaken your senses with games, singing and story
- Deepen your relationship with the natural world
- Cultivate individual and community resilience